- Once in a while, you wake up and realize your world is about to change. For anyone who works a lot with documents, that day is today.
- On February 7, Microsoft hosted an event to announce new ChatGPT-driven features to its search engine Bing and browser edge.
- Using these features, you can have the AI copilot read PDFs for your and summarize the key takeaways. “Massive time saving.”
- Plus, you can ask the AI copilot to compare it with another source on the Web.
- Plus, the copilot will put the comparison right into a table.
- Yusuf Mehdi from Microsoft explains the new features in the TikTok above.
We think of it humbly as the next generation of search and browsing, infused with AI and assembled as an integrated experience.
We’re going to re-imagine the search engine, the web browser, and new chat experiences into something we think of as your copilot for the web.
Now, co-pilot is a critical word, because we believe in the empowering nature of AI in which you, the individual are in charge.Yusu Mehdi, Microsoft, Feb. 7, 2023
- To quote Justin Bieber, I’ve seen all that I needed to see.
- Yusuf Mehdi’s announcement of the next-gen search will be as big, if not bigger than, Steve Jobs’ famous unveiling of the first iphone on Jan. 9, 2007.
Three things: an iPod, a phone, and an internet communicator. Are you getting it? These are not three separate devices, this is one device.
Today, Apple is going to reinvent the phone.Steve Jobs, Jan. 9, 2007